Many commentators are speculating about what Lord Obama’s new policies will actually be. You don’t have to speculate. All you have to do is go to the official White House web site (www.whitehouse.gov) and click through the links.
Within only a few minutes of the man-god’s coronation (er…ah…I mean inauguration) the entire White House web site was updated to reflect his new policies.
Below, for example, are his new policies on “civil rights,” which I will help you interpret, as follows :
· Combat Employment Discrimination: (Read: Use federal law to force businesses to raise pay rates for unskilled minority workers to that of highly skilled white workers.)
· Expand Hate Crimes Statutes: (Read: Turn politically incorrect opinion into a “hate crime” and prosecute it under federal Dept. of Justice; should be called the “Expand Federal, State and Local Laws Against Christian Teachings” statute.)
· End Deceptive Voting Practices: (Read: Further institutionalize voter fraud by implementing new programs to “educate” minority voters.)
· End Racial Profiling: (Read: Stop federal, state and local police departments from asking eye witnesses what color a criminal was.)
· Reduce Crime Recidivism by Providing Ex-Offender Support: (Read: Use taxpayer money to coddle hard-core violent criminals with mental health counseling, job training and free condoms.)
· Eliminate Sentencing Disparities: (Read: Reduce sentences for serious drug and narcotics offenses; put druggies back on the streets even faster.)
· Expand Use of Drug Courts: (Read: Give first-time convicted drug offenders free treatment at taxpayer expense, instead of prison sentences.)
Furthermore, for the LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) community, Obama-messiah plans some very special changes they most certainly are all going to love. For example:
· Expand Hate Crimes Statutes: (Read: Give homosexuals special legal protection not available to non-perverts under the new “hate crime” laws; should be called the “Stop Christians from Teaching What the Bible Says About Perverts” statute.)
· Fight Workplace Discrimination: (Read: Force businesses to hire perverts and give their “domestic partners” the same benefits as married couples.)
· Support Full Civil Unions and Federal Rights for LGBT Couples: (Read: Desecrate society, and further alienate man from God and make a mockery of the sacrament of marriage by giving homos and other pervert “couples” the same rights and benefits as married couples.)
· Oppose a Constitutional Ban on Same-Sex Marriage: (Read: Make sure the federal government institutionalizes perversion on all levels.)
· Repeal Don’t Ask-Don’t Tell: (Read: Force the military to accept openly homosexual recruits and institutionalize perversion in the ranks; eliminate Green Berets and form new “Pink Panties” brigade.)
· Expand Adoption Rights: (Read: Turn children without parents over to perverts through adoption, so they can grow their ranks the only way possible for them other than recruitment.)
· Promote AIDS Prevention: (Read: Promote homosexuality in schools, in the guise of programs to “help reduce AIDs infections”.)
· Empower Women to Prevent HIV/AIDS: (Read: Accelerate development of drugs for sexually active single women that will allow them to continue having indiscriminate sex with less fear of contracting AIDS.)
Read below (or click on the link and read it right from the White House web site), and see for yourself if my interpretations of Lord Obama’s new policies are wrong.
“The teenagers and college students who left their homes to march in the streets of Birmingham and Montgomery; the mothers who walked instead of taking the bus after a long day of doing somebody else’s laundry and cleaning somebody else’s kitchen — they didn’t brave fire hoses and Billy clubs so that their grandchildren and their great-grandchildren would still wonder at the beginning of the 21st century whether their vote would be counted; whether their civil rights would be protected by their government; whether justice would be equal and opportunity would be theirs…. We have more work to do.”
— Barack Obama, Speech at Howard University, September 28, 2007
President Barack Obama has spent much of his career fighting to strengthen civil rights as a civil rights attorney, community organizer, Illinois State Senator, U.S. Senator, and now as President. Whether promoting economic opportunity, working to improve our nation’s education and health system, or protecting the right to vote, President Obama has been a powerful advocate for our civil rights.
Combat Employment Discrimination: President Obama and Vice President Biden will work to overturn the Supreme Court’s recent ruling that curtails racial minorities’ and women’s ability to challenge pay discrimination. They will also pass the Fair Pay Act, to ensure that women receive equal pay for equal work, and the Employment Non-Discrimination Act, to prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
Expand Hate Crimes Statutes: President Obama and Vice President Biden will strengthen federal hate crimes legislation, expand hate crimes protection by passing the Matthew Shepard Act, and reinvigorate enforcement at the Department of Justice’s Criminal Section.
End Deceptive Voting Practices: President Obama will sign into law his legislation that establishes harsh penalties for those who have engaged in voter fraud and provides voters who have been misinformed with accurate and full information so they can vote.
End Racial Profiling: President Obama and Vice President Biden will ban racial profiling by federal law enforcement agencies and provide federal incentives to state and local police departments to prohibit the practice.
Reduce Crime Recidivism by Providing Ex-Offender Support: President Obama and Vice President Biden will provide job training, substance abuse and mental health counseling to ex-offenders, so that they are successfully re-integrated into society. Obama and Biden will also create a prison-to-work incentive program to improve ex-offender employment and job retention rates.
Eliminate Sentencing Disparities: President Obama and Vice President Biden believe the disparity between sentencing crack and powder-based cocaine is wrong and should be completely eliminated.
Expand Use of Drug Courts: President Obama and Vice President Biden will give first-time, non-violent offenders a chance to serve their sentence, where appropriate, in the type of drug rehabilitation programs that have proven to work better than a prison term in changing bad behavior.
Support for the LGBT Community
“While we have come a long way since the Stonewall riots in 1969, we still have a lot of work to do. Too often, the issue of LGBT rights is exploited by those seeking to divide us. But at its core, this issue is about who we are as Americans. It’s about whether this nation is going to live up to its founding promise of equality by treating all its citizens with dignity and respect.”
— Barack Obama, June 1, 2007
Expand Hate Crimes Statutes: In 2004, crimes against LGBT Americans constituted the third-highest category of hate crime reported and made up more than 15 percent of such crimes. President Obama cosponsored legislation that would expand federal jurisdiction to include violent hate crimes perpetrated because of race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical disability. As a state senator, President Obama passed tough legislation that made hate crimes and conspiracy to commit them against the law.
Fight Workplace Discrimination: President Obama supports the Employment Non-Discrimination Act, and believes that our anti-discrimination employment laws should be expanded to include sexual orientation and gender identity. While an increasing number of employers have extended benefits to their employees’ domestic partners, discrimination based on sexual orientation in the workplace occurs with no federal legal remedy. The President also sponsored legislation in the Illinois State Senate that would ban employment discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Support Full Civil Unions and Federal Rights for LGBT Couples: President Obama supports full civil unions that give same-sex couples legal rights and privileges equal to those of married couples. Obama also believes we need to repeal the Defense of Marriage Act and enact legislation that would ensure that the 1,100+ federal legal rights and benefits currently provided on the basis of marital status are extended to same-sex couples in civil unions and other legally-recognized unions. These rights and benefits include the right to assist a loved one in times of emergency, the right to equal health insurance and other employment benefits, and property rights.
Oppose a Constitutional Ban on Same-Sex Marriage: President Obama voted against the Federal Marriage Amendment in 2006 which would have defined marriage as between a man and a woman and prevented judicial extension of marriage-like rights to same-sex or other unmarried couples.
Repeal Don’t Ask-Don’t Tell: President Obama agrees with former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff John Shalikashvili and other military experts that we need to repeal the “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy. The key test for military service should be patriotism, a sense of duty, and a willingness to serve. Discrimination should be prohibited. The U.S. government has spent millions of dollars replacing troops kicked out of the military because of their sexual orientation. Additionally, more than 300 language experts have been fired under this policy, including more than 50 who are fluent in Arabic. The President will work with military leaders to repeal the current policy and ensure it helps accomplish our national defense goals.
Expand Adoption Rights: President Obama believes that we must ensure adoption rights for all couples and individuals, regardless of their sexual orientation. He thinks that a child will benefit from a healthy and loving home, whether the parents are gay or not.
Promote AIDS Prevention: In the first year of his presidency, President Obama will develop and begin to implement a comprehensive national HIV/AIDS strategy that includes all federal agencies. The strategy will be designed to reduce HIV infections, increase access to care and reduce HIV-related health disparities. The President will support common sense approaches including age-appropriate sex education that includes information about contraception, combating infection within our prison population through education and contraception, and distributing contraceptives through our public health system. The President also supports lifting the federal ban on needle exchange, which could dramatically reduce rates of infection among drug users. President Obama has also been willing to confront the stigma — too often tied to homophobia — that continues to surround HIV/AIDS.
Empower Women to Prevent HIV/AIDS: In the United States, the percentage of women diagnosed with AIDS has quadrupled over the last 20 years. Today, women account for more than one quarter of all new HIV/AIDS diagnoses. President Obama introduced the Microbicide Development Act, which will accelerate the development of products that empower women in the battle against AIDS. Microbicides are a class of products currently under development that women apply topically to prevent transmission of HIV and other infections.